Xyle
Welcome To Xyle! Please Login Or Register!
Xyle
Welcome To Xyle! Please Login Or Register!
Xyle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Xyle

HomeRegisterLog inpartyhatpker's mod application I_icon_mini_portalLatest images
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
clauismae
partyhatpker's mod application Vote_lcappartyhatpker's mod application Voting_barpartyhatpker's mod application Vote_rcap 
Zero
partyhatpker's mod application Vote_lcappartyhatpker's mod application Voting_barpartyhatpker's mod application Vote_rcap 
OG
egin
Glyde
Cool pker
Ipkyou
Username
SpeedyFTW
Latest topics
» DASB 002 Selfbondage Part1 Rar
partyhatpker's mod application EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:09 pm by clauismae

» KASPERKY INTERNET SECURITY 2009 - KEY VALID SERVER - MiniByte 2009
partyhatpker's mod application EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:34 pm by clauismae

partyhatpker's mod application EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:33 pm by clauismae

partyhatpker's mod application EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:32 pm by clauismae

» DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.41.0314.0232 RePack
partyhatpker's mod application EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:50 pm by clauismae

» Adobe Audition CS5.5 V4.0 Multilingual Incl Keymaker-CORE
partyhatpker's mod application EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:51 pm by clauismae

» PERMANENTLY ACTIVATE OFFICE 2010 PROFESSIONAL PLUS
partyhatpker's mod application EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:27 pm by clauismae

» Burnaware-free-3.4
partyhatpker's mod application EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:19 am by clauismae

» GTA IV PC Version
partyhatpker's mod application EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:03 am by clauismae

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:02 am

partyhatpker's mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
partyhatpker

partyhatpker's mod application Empty
PostSubject: partyhatpker's mod application   partyhatpker's mod application EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Ingame name- partyhatpker

real name- Cole

how old are you?- I am 15 years old

How long have you been playing the server?- ive been playing since day one.

Why do you think you should be a mod of EpidemicPvP?- I think i should be a mod because i like to help people out and i think this server can go FAR

Why do you think you deserve it?- i feel i deserve it because i advertise frequently, am active in game, friendly, and try to help everyone

Have you helped someone?- yes i try to help everyone, ive helped zero test new pvp and other stuff

How long can you play each day?- i play most days for at least 3-4hours, sometimes i cant because of schoolwork and sports

Are you active on both forums and ingame?- im more active ingame, but im trying to become more active on the forums

Do you respect owners?- Yessir

Have you broken any rules?- I dont think so, idk if range glitch is against the rules, Garr says its not, but ive heard both ways. i dont try to break the rules though.

Do players like you?- yes most players do

Tell us about yourself- im 15 years old, my favorite things are playing basketball and hanging with friends
Back to top Go down
Ipkyou

PostSubject: Re: partyhatpker's mod application   partyhatpker's mod application EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:22 pm

I, an in-game moderator, have noticed partyhat's activity. Although, i recommend waiting since we do not want TOO many moderators and or administrators on this server. The amount of mods and admins should be proportional to the amount of players we get a day. When, not if, WHEN the server begins to grow, then I believe we shall add more moderators and or administrators.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: partyhatpker's mod application   partyhatpker's mod application EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://xyle.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: partyhatpker's mod application   partyhatpker's mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

partyhatpker's mod application
Page 1 of 1